Updating Your LinkedIn Personal Page
Lesson 20 Chapter 4
- Log-in to your LinkedIn Account. On the top right you should see a “Me” button.
- Click it to get a drop down menu and select View Profile.
- Click the pencil opposite of your Profile Photo
- Add all your details including where you work and live, what industry you work in as well as your personal summary.
- Click on your photo to update it, click on change photo then upload photo.
- Scroll to your Dashboard find the Experience, Education and Skills and Endorsement sections.
- On the right side you'll see options to edit these sections A “+” to add new Experience or Eduction or a pencil to edit these sections.
- In the Skills & Endorsement you are also able to add new Skills by clicking on “Add a new skill” button.