Updating Your LinkedIn Company Page
Lesson 21 Chapter 4
- From your homepage move the cursor over “Work” on the far right and select “Create Company Page”
- Select your company size
- Enter your company’s official name and work email address
- Click “Continue” and enter your company information
- Under Profile details click on the choose file in the logo section. Find your logo and select it.
- Now you will see your new business page, click on the far right of the cover image area to upload your cover photo.
- Underneath your company logo you can add a short description or a catchphrase. Click on the pencil on the far right of this section to edit this area.
- You can go down the list and edit all your details from the Header to your location and hashtags.
- Once you are down modifying these details on the top right hit “Save” to commit the changes.