Updating Your Facebook Page
Lesson 18 Chapter 4
- Log-in to your FB page on your computer.
- On the far left you should see your name click on it to see your profile.
- Click on the top half of your profile picture to add the captions and hashtags you have created.
- Click on “update cover photo”, this will give you a drop down menu where you select Upload Photo...
- Select your photo, make sure that it’s positioned correctly. If not go back to the “update cover photo” drop down menu and select "reposition: to fine tune the position.
- When done with step 5, click anywhere on the image and you can now add the caption and hashtags that you want on your cover photo.
- Updating the About section: If it’s a personal page then you’ll have a button under your cover photo. If it’s a business age then you’ll have a list of buttons under your profile picture.
- Add your contact details and all the information you want to share about yourself or your business.
- Add location information for your business and connect your website and social accounts.